Flag Pick-up - Calverton
- JOIN US FOR FLAG PICK-UP AT CALVERTON NATIONAL CEMETERY.
- PARENTS, FRIENDS, FAMILY ARE WELCOME TO ASSIST!!!
- Gabreski & Grumman Squadrons - report to Section 14 (when completed please report to Section 41).
- All other Squadrons - report to section 41.
- RAIN DATE - SUNDAY JUNE 10th at 1230 lasting approximately two hours.
Uniform - BDU / ABU, BBDU, Corporate (senior members) or Alternate Cadet Uniform. All uniforms must comply with CAPM 39-1. Squadron covers authorized.
- Cadets - CAP Form 32 and two CAP Form 161's
- Senior Members - two CAP Form 161's
- Each member should bring a minimum of two 16 oz bottles of water or the equivalent and small snacks such as a granola bar or two.
- Bug spray & suntan lotion also required.
- PLEASE make sure you have eaten prior to the event.
OIC (Sec 41) - 1st Lt Mark Del Orfano, CAP